The world we live in today is challenging and we must equip God's people to be able to lead with kingdom principles.
That's why we co-created these course with the Collective Impact Network. In this bundle, you'll find how to lead, communicate with purpose, and create a culture of collaboration within your nonprofit organization based on servant leadership and unity.
eWorkbook and 5 courses from Impact Academy
75 min consultation to discuss course content and ask questions
- Leading with An Abundant Mindset with Mac-Jane Crayton Discover specific tips and techniques to thrive as a nonprofit leader, irrespective of your budget, your team, or your scale.
- Servant Leadership with Rashaunda Williams Being a leader that Serves. Inspires and Affects Change is imperative to running an effective nonprofit organization
- Conflict Resolution with Dr. Sherman Green Nonprofit leaders need to create and maintain a healthy workplace and environment in order to accomplish the goals of your organization and have a positive impact on your community served. Dr. Green shares his insight and experience in resolving conflict, types of conflict management styles and provides biblical references on the importance of maintaining unity within your organization.
- Lead a Team & Collaborate with Purpose with Rashaunda Williams Learn from Air Force veteran, Rashaunda Williams how to build a team and strategically partner with other organizations with shared values.
- Manage the Vision & Produce Results: In this course, Rashaunda Williams will show you how to use the project management tool ClickUp to delegate and manage tasks for your organization.
top of page